Sunday, June 14, 2009

My 63rd Birthday!! What a "GREAT" Day!!

Today was my 63rd Birthday.......What a GREAT Day It Was!!!
Of course Webster's New World Dictionary says it is the 62nd anniversary of my birth.
Anyway it was a wonderful day.
3 of John's (my husband) sister's and
our youngest daughter, Kim took me out for lunch at the Olive Garden in Wichita.
My youngest son, Travis called to wish me a Happy Birthday and so did John's oldest sister
Pat, that lives in Garden City, Kansas. Today is also Flag Day and John's mothers birthday.
We are back for John's eye appointment on Monday to see about getting a cataract removed
on his right eye.
It was the best day. The roses in the picture's were given to me a week ago while we were still
in Texas, from our oldest son, John D. and his wife, Lynda.
It is really hard to believe I am 63 years old. Where does the time go??
I have been blessed with the grestest of family........they are all wonderful to me and I Love Them Very Much.

THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT ANNIVERSARY OF MY BIRTH!!!







Sure glad they didn't put 63 candles on my dessert.























































These are the young people that
sang to me.








Me & my daughter, Kim.







My three wonderful
sister's.....who's idea
it was to take us to
the Olive Garden.
It was sooooooooo good!!









This is Almeda (left) and Helen (right)
John's two youngest sister's.






John and I are only
10 years different in our age now until John has his birthday in August, then it will be 11 years.







Some gifts from Shelly,
our niece, and her family.








This is a Gift Card
from On The Border.
From our second
daughter, Mary &
her husband, Terry.
It is at their place
where we park the
RV while in Texas.




Gift's from Almeda, Barbara
and Helen......Thanks guys!!















Thanks to My Family for a GREAT BIRTHDAY.........I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: