Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trees In Pennsylvania!

I couldn't get over how beautiful the trees were yesterday while driving in Ohio and West Virginia............. so today, Wednesday, October 7th on our way through Pennsylvania I decided
to try and take some pictures of the trees while I was driving.

Didn't really get any good pictures but what I did get I wanted to
share with you. The hills were full and red, green and yellow.
BEAUTIFUL.....BEAUTIFUL
Also there are a lot of tunnels..........today we went through 4 of them and lots of toll roads.

So far we have driven 1,343 miles. We will make it to our RV Park
tomorrow night in Freehold, New Jersey.

Don't know how it happened but we lost a cover on the right back wheel today. I never did see it
come off. When we stopped for the night and set up I noticed it was gone.


Like I said I didn't get pictures to do it justice............














































See you in New Jersey and New York.

No comments: